The department of ENT & Head and Neck Surgery in Yenepoya Medical College Hospital caters to 150 MBBS and 4 MS students every year. It has a 40 bedded unit with facilities for diagnostic ENT services, audiology services, speech therapy, hearing aid fitting, micro ear, micro laryngeal, endoscopic sinus surgery and head and neck oncosurgery.
- To offer excellent health care for patients with ENT disorders
- To provide good training in ENT for PG residents
- To conduct research on basic otolaryngology and subspecialties
- To promote community health awareness on ENT diseases
- Undergraduate: MBBS – Phase III, Part – I - 150 seats/year
- Postgraduate: M.S in ENT - 5 seats / year